Last updated: October 20, 2020
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to PolyPool LLC
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Service refers to the Website and the cryptocurrency staking service operated by PolyPool LLC
- Website refers to PolyPool, accessible from https://polypool.io
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The use of the Cookies
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Administered by: Us
Expiration time: 365 days
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us: